Terms & Conditions
By placing an order with Synergy Media Limited, you confirm that you are in agreement with and bound by the terms and conditions below. Anyone who experiences a problem with the service provided by Synergy Media Limited should raise the matter directly to Synergy Media Limited in writing, giving sufficient information to identify the issue and clearly outlining the grounds for complaint. Synergy Media Limited will do everything in its power to resolve the issue to the satisfaction of the complainant.
Please read carefully the Synergy Media Limited Terms and Conditions below before any Purchase or Order of services.
Terms and Conditions Definitions:
The Client: The company or individual requesting the services of Synergy Media Limited
Synergy Media Limited: Service Provider for digital marketing & web services.
Prior to work being undertaken by Synergy Media Limited, we require assurances from the client stating that:
The customer has not employed the services of any Digital Marketing Company other than Synergy Media Limited to work on their website promotion.
The customer has not employed the services of any Submission Company during the same period of Synergy Media Limited providing their Digital Marketing services.
The customer has not created any duplicate sites, duplicate content or pages, redirects or doorway pages to their website whilst advertising online with Synergy Media Limited.
The customer has not requested or exchanged links with any link farms or undertaken any spamming techniques which may harm the web sites search engine ranking with Google.
The Customer agrees that their website is not hosted on free web space using domain forwarding (either framed or otherwise) whilst using Synergy Media Limited SEO Services.
Access to client website
The client must grant the authority to submit the Web Site pages being promoted to Search Engines and directories.
The client must guarantee Synergy Media Limited at all times that the material included in the Web Site:
Is not in breach of the Intellectual Property rights of any third party.
Is not obscene within the definition of the Obscene Publications Act 1959 or any other relevant provision or statute.
Is not in breach of any code or provision of statute or common law or otherwise in force from time to time in relation to Advertising of Goods or Services.
Contains no element of corporative advertising which is in breach of the Control of Misleading Advertisements (Amendment) Regulations 2000.
Is not in breach of the Defamation Act 1996 or any other relevant provision or statute.
Does not contain any misleading price comparison in breach of Consumer Protection Act.
Termination for breach, insolvency or frustration.
Synergy Media Limited will carry out work only where an agreement is provided by the client either by email, telephone, mail or fax. An ‘order’ is deemed to be a written or verbal contract between Synergy Media Limited and the client. The terms are set out below and these constitute the only terms and conditions under which Synergy Media Limited enters into this agreement. In the event of the client failing to make the final payment to Synergy Media Limited then Synergy Media Limited is entitled to take any or all of the following remedies, in any order it sees fit:
(1) Require immediate payment of the outstanding fee.
(2) Add interest to the debt at 3% above the base rate of UK Banks Current Interest rate.
(3) Issue written demands for the sum due, each such demand requiring a fee of £55.00 payable by the client.
(4) Cease working on behalf of the client until all overdue sums are paid.
(5) Be released from any obligations to refund any money to the client under any other terms of this agreement.
(6) To deduct outstanding sums from the clients credit card or debit card and the client hereby authorizes such transactions.
The client understands that search engines are independent companies who select and rank sites using their own criteria and therefore to obtain a high ranking the client must follow Synergy Media Limited recommendations for optimising their website for search engine listing. If the client fails to follow Synergy Media Limited recommendations then the results achieved by Synergy Media Limited will have considerably less importance than would be achieved otherwise.
“A Top 10 ranking” means that your selected search term or key phrase will be placed in the first 10 results on Google.co.uk within a minimum of 20 weeks of the optimisation techniques being uploaded to the customers website. Although Google’s results are displayed on other search engines e.g. AOL, Yahoo etc, the work that is carried out by Synergy Media Limited is solely aimed at increasing visibility and boosting search engine ranking on Google.
Synergy Media Limited stress that it is not possible to give any guarantees for any specific result on any search engine, nor can we quantify the level of increased traffic or sales, as a result of the search engine optimisation campaign. Advertising online is an unpredictable market place and Synergy Media Limited can give no guaranteed positioning.
Synergy Media Limited must have the ability to optimize the structure and content of your web pages. Such changes generally have a minimal visual impact. Synergy Media Limited will work directly with you in order to maintain the original look and feel of your website.
The client must provide Synergy Media Limited with log-in information (FTP username and password) to allow us to gain access to your website. Synergy Media Limited will maintain confidentiality of log-in information. You must inform your webmaster or anyone else who has access to the Web site that Synergy Media Limited are performing Search Engine Optimisation services on your site.
(1) Synergy Media Limited may terminate this agreement at any time if the clients website contains any material which is illegal, pornographic, and/or racially abusive or is likely to cause offense or damage to Synergy Media Limited reputation.
(2) The search engines targeted will be those search engines that Synergy Media Limited considers to be the most important with regards to popularity, language, content, location, coverage or any other criteria that Synergy Media Limited considers suitable.
(3) Synergy Media Limited will choose suitable sets of words to search for in the search engines and the position in the results obtained using these words will be used for assessing search engine listings. A listing is where a search engine is queried with the words chosen by Synergy Media Limited and the clients website address or a link to that address appears in the results returned. The words chosen by Synergy Media Limited will be a test phrase. Although the clients website address, or links to that address, will be listed when searching for different words, reports will contain only one test phrase.
(4) All notices must be in writing via email to email@example.com
(5) The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of this agreement shall not affect or impair the validity of any other provision. No waiver of any rights Synergy Media Limited has under this agreement shall be deemed from any failure by Synergy Media Limited to enforce any part of this agreement.
(6) The signatory to this agreement on behalf of the client warrants that he/she has the authority to commit the client to this agreement and further confirms that this agreement is between two businesses. If any of the clients payments are made by a credit card or debit card, Bank Transfer, demand draft which is not in the name of the business, then it is for the client to reimburse the card holder for any payments made on the clients behalf.
The signatory to this agreement on behalf of the client warrants that he/she has the authority to commit the client to this agreement and further confirms that this agreement is between two businesses. If any of the clients payments are made by a credit card or debit card, which is not in the name of the business, then it is for the client to reimburse the card holder for any payments made on the clients behalf.
Payment Terms & Conditions
We Accept Online Payments via bank transfer only.
All prices quoted do not include VAT unless stated on the specific quotation. VAT is not negotiable and we have to charge VAT on all our invoices.
These terms and conditions are in place to protect both client and Synergy Media Limited.